vendredi 21 avril 2017

Cocoa Daisy Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone!
I wanted to play along with Cocoa Daisy this month... Of course, I'm a bit late but because it took me a lot of time to create it, I want to share it with you anyway! LOL!
I used here the just perfect collection "lovely day" from Dear Lizzy (American Crafts). With this collection I already created so many layouts and cards! The right one for me!

Here is the beautiful sketch from Suzanna Lee:
 

And here is my take:
 


More details:







Thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice day!
Catherine


2 commentaires:

  1. Wow! I love the hand stitching, Cathy. And your photos are very fun. Thanks for playing with the sketch, I hope you enjoyed it!

    Janet Perafan-Babar

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love how you did the hand stitching. Plus the pictures just document everyday life! So wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer